Creative expression can be a powerful way to explore personal feelings about cancer and life in general, and to be a release of stressful emotions. Our classes provide hands on engagement, fun and sometimes distraction. Since all of the participants share a connection with cancer, it can be a safe place to talk and learn from others, outside of a traditional support group.
- Benefits of Expressive Writing - December 6, 2017 - 6:30 am - 7:30 am
- Holiday Cardmaking & Potluck - December 12, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Open Studio - October 7, 2017 - December 9, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Repurposed Gift Tags, Cards & Ornaments - November 18, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Writing For The Moment - October 12, 2017 - December 7, 2017 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm