Creative expression can be a powerful way to explore personal feelings about cancer and life in general, and to be a release of stressful emotions. Our classes provide hands on engagement, fun and sometimes distraction. Since all of the participants share a connection with cancer, it can be a safe place to talk and learn from others, outside of a traditional support group.
- Benefits Of Journal Writing - August 8, 2017 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Fun With Portrait Drawing - August 5, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Storytelling With A Twist - July 29, 2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Table Top Summer Gardens - August 22, 2017 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Writing for the Moment: Thursdays, June 1 - Aug 24 - June 1, 2017 - August 24, 2017 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm