Creative expression can be a powerful way to explore personal feelings about cancer and life in general, and to be a release of stressful emotions. Our classes provide hands on engagement, fun and sometimes distraction. Since all of the participants share a connection with cancer, it can be a safe place to talk and learn from others, outside of a traditional support group.
- Ikebana Flower Arranging: Session 2 - July 29, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Meditative Sand Gardens - August 3, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Portrait & Figure Drawing for Beginners - July 27, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Simple Accordion Books - August 22, 2019 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Using Collage to Explore your Inner Critic - August 17, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Writing For The Moment - May 2, 2019 - August 22, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm