Good nutrition is essential to successful cancer treatment outcomes. Knowledge about the best foods to eat, and how to deal with treatment side-effects can help to maintain weight during treatment and strengthen the immune system against recurrence. Plus cooking is a relaxing way to enjoy conversation and fun with new and old friends, and is an excellent way for those supporting a cancer patient to be of great help.
- Combating Brain Fog with Nutrition - August 13, 2019 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Foods for Easy Digestion - August 9, 2019 - 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Healthy Fats & Oils - August 28, 2019 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Mediterranean Foods - August 10, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Nutrition for Caregivers - July 24, 2019 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thriving through Cancer Treatment to Recovery with Culinary Nutrition (August) - August 22, 2019 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm