An informative discussion on current choices in prostate cancer treatment including promising new therapies. From initial diagnosis to active surveillance, join in the discussion alongside others living with prostate cancer. If you have questions or would like to talk with someone before you attend, please call (206) 297-2500.
Kirkland: Evergreen Health, Rad/Onc Conf Rm, Green 1211
Facilitated by: Joe Bradlo, RN
3rd Wednesdays; 6:30pm-8:30pm
Nov 21, Dec 19, Jan 16, Feb 20, Mar 20, Apr 17
- Nov 21: “Chair Yoga” by Catherine Hildyard, Certified Yoga Therapist
- Dec 19: “Genetic Screening for Prostate Cancer” by Sarah Popelka, Color Genomics Inc.
- Jan 16: “Effects of Prostate Cancer Treatment” by Marco A. Salazar, MD
- Feb 20: “Coping with Stress” by Brenda Joy, MA, LMHCA
- Mar 20: “Comparing Prostate Cancer Treatments” by Alex Hsi, MD
- Apr 17: “Relationships as Medicine” by Elizabeth Hughes, MD