Good nutrition is essential to successful cancer treatment outcomes. Knowledge about the best foods to eat, and how to deal with treatment side-effects can help to maintain weight during treatment and strengthen the immune system against recurrence. Plus cooking is a relaxing way to enjoy conversation and fun with new and old friends, and is an excellent way for those supporting a cancer patient to be of great help.
- [ONLINE] Boosting Energy with Nutrition - April 14, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Cooking with Seasonal Foods - April 22, 2020 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Healthy Wraps & Snacks - April 25, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Spring Salads - April 17, 2020 - 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Thriving through Treatment to Recovery with Nutrition - April 28, 2020 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm