Cancer Lifeline provides programs and services free of charge primarily through the generosity of individual donors.
A gift to Cancer Lifeline ensures cancer patients, their families, friends, and co-workers will have a place to turn to for emotional support, resources, and education.
How your gift makes a difference:
- $150 provides a monthly support group for patients and caregivers.
- $200 covers the hard costs for a nutrition class for 30 participants.
- $250 provides Lifeline Assistance for 20 callers search for information and emotional support to deal with cancer.
- $500 covers the whole cost of a one-time Patient Financial Assistance Fund award for a low-income cancer patient.
- $750 provides a weekly writing class for patients and caregivers.
- $1000 provides a two-month series of yoga classes for 15 people in treatment for cancer – helping them keep up their energy and flexibility.
- $2500 helps close the gap in funding shortfalls due to the impact of Covid-19 on our regular funders.
A gift of any level will ensure that more than 18,000 points of contact made to Cancer Lifeline this year will find support, information, referrals, and hope.