Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday – call for hours
Directions to Cancer Lifeline Headquarters:
Dorothy O’Brien Center
6522 Fremont Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103
We are located on the corner of Fremont Avenue North and North 66th Street, just north of the Woodland Park Zoo and west of Green Lake.
- Take EXIT 169 (NE 50th St) from I-5 and head WEST
– RIGHT turn for those coming from the NORTH
– LEFT turn for those coming from the SOUTH
- Continue on 50th St to the 5 way intersection at Green Lake Way/Stone Way
- Turn RIGHT onto Green Lake Way North. Go approximately .25 miles and veer left and travel through Green Lake Park
- In about .5 miles, turn LEFT (WEST). Go through the underpass and stay on the main arterial. Turn LEFT onto North 65th Street
- Follow 65th St one block, turn RIGHT at Fremont Ave North. The Center is on your right
FROM AURORA (Highway 99) Southbound
- Turn RIGHT (WEST) on Winona Ave at the traffic light.
- Follow Winona Ave which curves LEFT and turns into Linden Ave
- Follow Linden Ave several block and turn RIGHT on N 66th Street
- Continue one block up to Fremont Ave N. The Center is on your left
FROM AURORA (Highway 99) Northbound
- Take the first exit after Woodland Park and keep left on the ramp.
- Turn LEFT at the traffic light going under the Hwy 99 overpass and past the murals.
- Turn LEFT on North 65th Street.
- Follow North 65th St one block, turn RIGHT at Fremont Ave North. The Center is on your right.
Free parking is available on the north and west sides of the building as well as on the surrounding streets.